Thursday, September 27, 2007

Update and Localized Geekiness

Okay, so, first, I'm really excited because the iPhone of Gabriel just downloaded an update and it contains the first official new button, the iTunes button, so now when I'm out and about at a WiFi hotspot, I can go to the store on my phone and download songs. Yes, I'm that excited. Right now my battery is low, so I can't go shopping until I detach from the computer with a bit more juice. Plus, I can just shop online while connected, but, it's the idea.

(Originally this was to be posted as Generalized Geekiness but I realized since it was iPhone centric that was not correct.)

And...I realized while driving to Starbucks today that, for the contest, I will post all the entries soon after I receive them, so everyone can see the fun and glorious creations. I have seen a preview for one design already and it has me super excited!

Also those who nagged me, even though you can use Ricë as an excuse, well, I better see designs and stories from you, that's for sure! ;) I have all your names and, when it's time for Saint Nicolas to show up, you better believe I'll be forwarding those names to him, good or bad!



No comments: