Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Already an Update

Well, maybe more of a fine tuning.  It occurred to me that some of the Saints (and one evil doer of evil) appear only occasionally, or in a particular form only occasionally, so I added a Holiday section to the bonus pages.  I even made the cute little present rollover animations myself, because of course I am insane.

Especially since it's 3:18 AM. I should be asleep.  But I finished it.  

The pages are just teasers of course.  The hint of something cool is a wrap, but, not yet available, because I'm just so mysterious and such.  

By the way, stay tuned to this blog for web updates as well as musings.  Or rantings.  Whatever you wanna call it.

1 comment:

Ricë said...

I was soooo excited to find the presents and think of what you had in store for us for Halloween, which, as you know, I ADORE. And then--NOTHING. You cruel, cruel man. Shame. For shame.