Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Still moving.

Don't have much time for art or writing right now, though I am making the Starbucks time, and getting ready to edit Keith's mermaid tattoo in Corel. I also have to do a logo for my sister and I want soooo much to continue on the paper doll trek.

But all is on hold until I get everything re situated. I have until Monday, so plenty of time, but that doesn't alleviate the frustration.

I was cleaning out the closet yesterday, me and closets don't you know. I realized I have amassed a rather extensive collection of shoes. Lots of boots. I posted some on my MySpace page before, but, last night I lined everyone up by the wall and...yeah.

Lotta shoes.















Then I was washing and folding shirts. Okay, okay, also picking them up from piles in the closet. I already explained the "theatrical" nature of closets in my mind, so leave me alone already.














Shirts and pants. It's possible that I am a clothes horse, especially if I confess that there are a ton more shirts, some suits, etc. still hanging in the closet.

Okay, stay tuned, I hope to announce something soon. A contest. There, I said it, so I may have to follow through.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

(Psssstttt....Rice sent me ) What IS the contest???
(hey)Jude

henrysmom said...

listen gabe, i don't want to be an annoyance, but Rice said to come nag. and from what i can tell from reading her blog, you Do Not want to make her angry/disappointed or any other sad emotion...so about the CONTEST.......? linda

Denise said...

Nice Boots! You can never have too many boots!!
Are they part of the contest Rice wants you to run?
Cheers, Denise

Darla said...

Looks like I'll have to take a number and get in line if I want to nag... and of course I DO.

The contest: Who, What, Where, When and Why. Spit it out.

Blame in on Rice!

Darla