Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Whew! An Update

Well, the past week or so has been intense. I thought the hardest part of moving from point A to point B (to get to point C eventually) was the physically intense job of taking heavy furniture up and down stairs. Not to mention the washer and dryer, and sorry I didn't ask for the help offered, I'm a pain that way.



But no, the hardest part is rearranging things at point B once they are there. Having said that, I'm basically done with it. My room looks "well designed" yet again, the surround sound is up, and most of the action figures are on display, except for the Mini-Mates and the Mattel action figures, and a few of the DC that are now wrapped up and waiting for the future. This arrangement soothes my mental state a lot. I can't believe the angst it generated, even as I recover from the stress.



So, what else is up? No internet access at home. So I signed up for T-mobil, since I hang out at Starbucks enough (mostly every day except for the last few). Never mind the argument I had with the T-mobil (is there an e?) people since iTunes wasn't letting me download songs the first day I signed up for it. Never mind that it wasn't my computer or actually iTunes, since things worked fine down the block at the free McAlister's Wi-Fi hook-up.



Never mind since it is working now. I'm still a little a-bristled (like a cat) at the whole phone ordeal, and no one ever called me back as promised.



So here I am updating. Not that I haven't been able to check my email and perform other functions, thanks to the iPhone, which definitely has earned a few more stripes in my book. But, the iPhone's not really good for long winded posts, and of course, I can be and often am suited to long winded posts, so, there you have it.



What's been going on here, online? I don't know exactly EXCEPT (sorry to yell) that I haven't received a single submission for my contest, though I have seen one more fabulous design. That makes two I've seen, so far.



In other words, get to crackin'. I have other pumpkins to whip, after all!


No comments: