Saturday, November 17, 2007

Cross Post Stitching and a Tease

Well, here's another video in Ricë's great new start on YouTube. While I miss the uncontrollable laughter, this one's a little more concise, quite helpful, and we get a guest star, a very svelte, trim guest star he is, too.



Also, I'm thinking about a new idea for a contest. It won't require any drawing, sketching, photo bucketing, or any such thing. It would require just typing or writing some thoughts, and the assumption that you know a little bit about the League of Super Saints.

But I don't know if I want to do it or not. So I'm just teasing here to see what happens.

1 comment:

Ricë said...

well, whatever it is, you should just do it. i think you're spending all your time basking in the ocean breeze, goofing off. i still think i may need to come out there and whip things into shape. no, wait. that would be DAVID doing that. me? just nagging. . . .